The Delivery Agent will be responsible for the accurate co-ordination of sales and deliveries to
customers, in an effective and efficient manner. This would be accomplished through the use of visual
ticket and use of necessary logs sheets. Delivery/Customer Service Agent should be proactive planning
their routes for set delivery time blocks, updating all deliveries in realtime and reporting back to the
operations department for system update as the case may be.....read more
Before your Apply Please read the following:
Optimizing Flower Delivery In A Small Business
The Importance of delivery systems!
Unforgettable Delivery - A Story with Flowers
Watch from start to end, your job is more than just a delivery!
See The Magic In "Flower Giving!"
Can you imagine the impact your delivers can have in making the world a kinder place live in?
View Our YouTube "Playlist" to get a better understaning of the floral industry!
What you should know about the Floral Industry (Must Read) - Click Here
- All applications must have the specified "position" you are applying for, according to the advertised postings.
- If previously employed, please state your last position and a copy of your last salary slip.
- Address all applications to The Human Resource Manager, Flowers Express Inc. P.O Box. 1157 Castries St.lucia. via email: (email@example.com or Post Office.
- Sundays & Occasional Holidays are required to be worked.
- Successful applicants will be shortlisted and required to go through a telephone interview.
- To guarantee a second interview, shortlisted applicants will be tested on the content herein on this page.
Boost you knowledge visit www.aboutflowers.com to broaden your scope.