Floral Assistant/Shop Attendant Vacancy
The Floral Assistant/Shop Attendant will be responsible for facilitating operations by cleaning and securing shop facilities, assisting with inventory control and providing support to floral designers in preparing arrangements, maintaining design tools, replenishing supplies, preparing the flowers, and refrigerating flowers.
Some of the primary responsibilities of this role include but will not be limited to:
- Assist with in store customers.
- Verify if foliage is good and dispose of dying foliage.
- Assist with inventory management.
- Increase team productivity by assisting designers create floral and non floral arrangements for any occasion or event.
- Prepare containers and oasis for floral design.
- Participate in the coordination of operational requirements.
- Ensure front office is presentable at all times and end of day.
- Close up shop including turn of A.C. and freezer door, back doors and bathroom doors are closed and lock up.
- Organize chiller in consideration with daily deliveries to facilitate accurate and on time delivery.
- Assist with deliveries as needed.
- Assist with inventory control.
Education & Experience:
CXC Certificates/ Awards in Mathematics and English/ Experience in similar capacity.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Organized, detail oriented, data entry skills, proficient in Mathematics, analytical, interpersonal skills, confidentiality.
Follow the link below for the full job description:
- Kindly send all applications with the subject “Floral Assistant/Shop Attendant Vacancy”.
- Address all applications to The Manager, Flowers Express Inc. P.O Box. 1157 Castries, St. Lucia via email at (email@example.com) or Postal Service.
- Shortlisted applicants will be required to go through a telephone interview.
Boost you knowledge visit www.aboutflowers.com to broaden your scope.